She was born in Italy, Padua in 1969.
- High school diploma: Agriculture and Aviculture (1998)
- Frequency Faculty of Geological Sciences (2000)
- Traditional Tibetan Medicine (she studies since 2006 - 2013 Diploma Innsbruck)
- External Therapy of TTM (she studies since 2006 – 2013 Diploma Innsbruck)
- Graduate in Sport and Exercise Sciences, Faculty of Psychology (2017)
Following Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism and the Yuthok Nyingthig Lineage.
Guide for YNN retreats and speaker for a conference
Ngakmo started by Dr. Nida Chenagtsang, officially during the 2014 Shitro in Tibet.
- a qualified teacher at SKI in Tibetan medicine and external therapies
- guide for spiritual retreats
- holistic operator
- the energetic gym teacher, postural, motor and functional rehabilitation, specialized for menopausal women, and elderly
- internal energetic martial arts and bioenergetics
- teacher meditation courses, breathing training, Nejang Tibetan yoga for adults and children
- Addicting home-based care worker
- Volunteer specialized in a hospital for cancer patients
She is one of the founder of IATTM Italy in 2008 and Progetto Tendrel in 2011, during her Sowa Rigpa studies, she worked on the transcription of Dr. Nida Chenagtsang lessons to creates the first texts for students. Now she collaborates on the revision and publications of Italian version of different books.